Adding New Clients 4 Ways
Before you can start booking appointments, you will want to add clients to your account. After adding a client, you'll be able to book appointments with them, communicate with them via SMS/Email, invoice them and much more. In this article, you'll learn four easy ways to add clients to your Power Diary account.
Here's the video:
Here are the steps:
- Click on the desired time-block where you want to schedule an appointment for the new client.
- In the Appointment Settings Panel, click the + New Client button - and add the client's details.
- Add other details of the appointments (services, products, appointment flag, etc.) and click Save.
- On the left-hand side bar, navigate to People > Create.
- Toggle the Client switch and add the client's details. Click Next.
- In the details page, fill in the details of the client and click Save Changes.
- On the left-hand side bar, navigate to Tools > Data Import.
- Click on Select Files and upload the file containing your client profile info. (or simply drag and drop the files on the page).
- Add any special instructions or information in the notes section that you want our team to be aware of - and click Submit.
- On the left-hand side bar, navigate to SETUP > Client Portal.
- Click Enable the Client Portal if you haven't. Also make your desired settings on the Access and Settings, Notifications, Branding and Available Services page.
- Share your Client Portal URL to your new clients.
That's it. Your new clients will be able to use the Client Portal to create a profile in your account, and book an appointment with you.
1. Can I add my own fields to the client details page?
The fields in the client details page are fixed on a system-level and are not customisable.
2. Why is the Medicare/DVA/BUPA field not showing up in the clients' details page?
The Medicare/DVA/BUPA field only shows up on those client profiles that have Medicare/DVA/BUPA added as an insurer in their profile under Billing > Insurance.