Creating, Editing, Printing and Emailing Invoices
Once you have booked an appointment for a client you're likely going to want them to pay for it. Follow on below to learn how to raise invoices and send them off to your clients.
To create an invoice for an appointment:
- Click on an appointment in a diary
- Add a service to this appointment from the drop-down menu. (You can create services by going to Setup> Service).
- Add a payment method to the appointment (this is optional, you can do it later)
- Click 'Save'.
Here's a quick video:
Opening, Editing, Printing or Emailing an Invoice
- In the appointment panel, scroll to the bottom and click the 'Invoice' button.
- From here you can either 'Edit Invoice', 'Print Invoice', or 'Email Invoice'.
To preview an invoice click 'Print Invoice' and a preview window will show the invoice content. Once you have viewed the invoice, you can then close the preview window without actually printing the invoice.