Creating, Editing and Deleting an Appointment
You can create a new appointment with a client from the main Power Diary dashboard. In addition, you can edit an existing appointment that you’ve already created. You can altogether delete an appointment as well.
In this article:
Creating a New Appointment
You can schedule a new appointment with your client on the Calendar page.
- Using you mouse cursor, highlight the time-slot in which you’d like to create a new appointment. The New Appointment Panel will open up.
- The New Appointment Panel is divided into three sections: When & Where, Client and Appointment Details. Fill in the information asked under each section.
- After filling in the appointment information, click Save. This will add your newly created appointment to your Power Diary calendar.
Editing an Existing Appointment
You can reschedule an existing appointment – or to edit its information. Here’s how:
- On the Calendar page, click on the appointment you want to edit. This will open the Appointment Settings Panel.
- The Appointment Settings Panel is divided into three sections: When & Where, Appointment Details and Invoice. Here, you can reschedule the appointment, change its location, or change the health professional assigned to it. In addition, you can change the appointment status, flag and notes – plus update the amount, services and products listed in the appointment invoice.
- After making the changes, click Save. This will apply the edits to the appointment.
You can reschedule an appointment by dragging and dropping it on the appropriate time-slot in the calender. Here’s how:
- To change the date or time of the appointment, drag it with your mouse cursor to the new time-slot.
- To increase or decrease the appointment duration, drag the top or bottom edges of the appointment up and down until it occupies the time-slot you want.
In the Appointment Settings Panel, you can also:
- Make the appointment recurring (Click the recurring icon on the top-right side of the When & Where section).
- Add notes to the appointment (Click the Notes icon on the top-right side of the Appointment Details section).
- Edit, print or email the appointment invoice (Click the respective icons on the top-right side of the Invoice section).
Deleting an Appointment
To delete an appointment from your calendar, follow these steps:
- On the Calendar page, click on the appointment you want to delete. This will open the Appointment Settings Panel.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the Appointment Settings Panel and click Delete below the blue Save button.