Moving from Halaxy to Power Diary
We can import your Halaxy (formerly known as Healthkit) data for you! Simply export your data from Halaxy and then in your Power Diary account go to Setup > Data Import.
We can import the following Halaxy data:
- Client Contacts
- Referrers (Specialists)
- Products and Services
- Third Parties (Organisations)
- Invoices & Payments
To export your data from Halaxy you will need to email them directly and ask for the ability to export all of your data. Learn how to export it once you have access by following the steps below (screenshots courtesy of the Halaxy Help Guide 😊)
- Once they have given you access to export your data this can be done by going to Profile > Settings.
- In the Data Export section click 'Export your data now'.
- The Export my data pop-up will appear, select the data you wish to export and click 'Save'.
- When the export is complete it will say 'Completed'. If you click on the download icon this will download the files to your computer in a CSV format.
The data can then be imported into your Power Diary account! Just log in to Power Diary and go to Setup > Data Import and upload the CSV files for import. Our import team will then be in contact once the data has been imported.
Don't have a Power Diary account? No problem! Get started with a 14-day free trial.