You can setup "Client Classifications" to categories clients into different groups. For example a psychologist might setup classifications for the different types of issues a client may present with e.g. Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Weight Management, Relationship Issues etc. Multiple classifications can be selected for each client.
Using Client Classifications enables you to generate reports relating to the different classifications, as well as to use the Communication Tools to develop target lists, and send information to clients with the same classification. For example if a health professional decided to run a workshop on Weight Management they could send an SMS or email to all clients in their database with the classification of "Weight Management".
Setting up Client Classifications
1. Go to Setup >> Custom Lists, select "Client Classifications"
2. Click "Add New Classification"
3. Add new Client Classification and click Save.
Your new Client Classification will now be created and be available for selection from the Client Details Screen.
Allocating "Client Classifications" to a Client
1. Go to the "Client Details" screen. (Right-click an appointment and select "Display Client Details" or use the Client Search function.)
2. Under "Client Classifications" select all classifications that apply to the client. (Multiple classifications can be selected.)
3. Click Save.