Using Coloured Appointment Flags
You can use coloured flags for different types of appointments. This will make it easy for you to identify each type of appointment on your Power Diary calendar. For example, you can set an initial appointment to be blue in colour, returning an appointment in green, etc.
In this article:
Setting Up an Appointment Flag and its Colour
Here’s how you can set up a colour flag for an appointment type in Power Diary:
- Navigate to Setup → Custom Lists using the menu on the left side of Power Diary.
- You’ll land on the Appointment Flags page. Here, click on +Add Appointment Flags.
- Name your appointment flag, assign a colour to it and switch it to active. Once done, press Save.
Your newly created Appointment flag - along with its colour - will show up in the Appointment Flags List.
Using An Appointment Flag In An Appointment
Here’s how to add an appointment flag in any appointment you create in Power Diary:
- Go to your calendar and create a new appointment.
- In the Appointment Settings Panel, enter all the details about the appointment and then scroll down until you see the Appointment Details section.
- Click on Select a Flag and choose your desired appointment flag from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save to save your new appointment.
You’ll see that it will be displayed with the colour of your appointment flag.
Setting a Default Appointment Flag in a Client Profile
If you are wanting an appointment flag to be a default for your client/s, you can set this by
Deactivating (Deleting) An Appointment Flag
Deleting an appointment flag is easy.
- Navigate to Setup → Custom Lists in the left-side menu of the Power Diary dashboard.
- In the Appointment Flags List that shows up, look for the Appointment Flag you want to delete.
- Click on the gear icon located on that Appointment Flag’s extreme right and then click Deactivate.
This will completely remove the Appointment Flag from your list.