Changing Your Power Diary Plan
Your Power Diary plan is based on the number of active practitioners you have in your account. As such your plan size will adjust automatically when you add or remove practitioners from your account.
- You can increase or decrease your plan size at any time by either adding practitioners or making existing practitioners inactive.
- You can do this at any time by navigating to Settings → Practitioners.
- Click on the practitioner name to open their Details page and turn off the Active switch:
- You are not charged for inactive practitioners, so you can preserve appointment information from previous practitioners without incurring additional charges.
- Changes will automatically take effect from the next billing cycle following the change.
You can view more information on our advertised plans and pricing here.