Converting Your Trial Account
Your full-access trial account is valid for a 14-day period from the date of creation. To keep your account active beyond this time you will need to convert your account.
- You can convert your account at any time during your trial period and will not be charged until after your free trial has ended.
- With Power Diary there are no lock-in contracts and can therefore cancel at any time.
How to Convert Your Account
- Log into Power Diary and click on the Convert Trial link at the top of the menu.
- Enter your credit/debit card details and click Save.
- If you're based in Australia, we unfortunately cannot accept American Express (Amex) cards due to our Australian-specific payment processor.
- For any other countries, we are able to accept American Express.
What Happens Next?
After your account has been converted you will be able to continue using Power Diary. Your Power Diary billing will be automatically processed every month and a receipt will be generated and saved for your records.
To access these receipts navigate to Setup → Subscription → Invoices and Receipts.
What if my Free Trial has Expired?
Upon logging in, you will encounter the above screen prompting you to convert to a paid subscription in order to continue using Power Diary.