You can generate a range of additional reports to assist you manage your business. To access additional reports go Reports > System. Click on the report you wish to generate, select the date range you are interested in and the run the report. Each report can be printed, exported to Excel for further analysis and custom reporting, or exported as a PDF.
In this article:
- Provides a list of appointments that were booked in the reported period that were deleted.
- Can be used to track a missing appointment and use Log to see activity for the appointment such as the date and time that it was deleted and by which user.
- Includes client name, mobile, dairy of appointment, appointment date and time, appointment notes, appointment log.
- Displays all SMS charges for reminders and marketing SMS sent via Power Diary.
- Use this report to view all SMS sent in the period.
- Compare individual charges for the billed period. If comparing charges to your Power Diary invoice, tick 'Use UTC time' in order to see the exact SMS billed for the period.
- Includes client name/mobile number, amount (charge per message), date and time sent, message content, appointment date and time (if relevant), reply received for that message, type of message (appointment reminder, marketing campaign, system forwarded, or plain (sent through the system manually), mode (manual refers to manually sent by a user, automatic refers to sent by the system).
- Displays a list of recurring appointments that will expire after a particular date.
- Filter by either client appointments, groups, or group participants.
- Includes client name, email, mobile, date and time of last appointment, recurring details, and a link to edit the recurring appointment (if wishing to extend).
- Generate a list of client, group and personal appointments for a period which can then be exported into a CSV file.
- Includes: calendar, client name, mobile, appointment status, group name, appointment date and start and end times, invoice summary (service/product name), location of appointment.
- Displays a log file for all marketing campaign activity.
- Use tihs to see what bulk sends have been performed in the period.
- Includes description (including how many recipients), which user sent the campaign, and the date sent.
- Summarises all referrals that have been made within the designated date range.
- Includes total billed amount for each referral source to see who your top referrers are. Group by Referrer Name to see total referrals and total amount billed for each referral.
- Filter by 'New Referrers Only' to view referrers that have made their first referral in that period.
- Includes client name, referrer name, practice name, referred date, date client created, address, phone, email, total amount invoiced for that client.
- Displays all referrals who haven't referred a client within the designated date range.
- Useful for capturing which referral sources require re-engagement.
- Includes referrer name, practice name, address, phone, email, date of their last referral made, name of last client referred.
- A report on session packs that can be used to show all packs created, or filtered to show packs created within a period, expiring within a period, or packs that have a set number of sessions remaining.
- If you want to report on all session packs in the system, leave the filters blank and click 'Run Report'.
- Includes the date the pack was created, date of expiry, client name, pack name, product name, sessions included, used and remaining in the pack, and the status of the pack (open or closed).
You can use grouping and filtering to further refine report results. Learn how in the articles below.