If you'd like to learn more about the clients and referrals in your health practice, you can use the Reports section in Power Diary. Reports on clients and referrals can be found on the left-hand side of the Power Diary dashboard under Reports → Clients.
There are 11 reports related to clients and referrals you can generate in Power Diary. In this article, we'll take a closer look at them - and see what information you can get.
In this article:
You can print any report, or import it in an excel file or download it as a PDF.
The Appointments reports show a brief summary of appointments created within a specific period of time. You can filter appointments by active, cancelled, pending, recurring, confirmed, arrived and more.
Here's what information the Appointment Reports can give you:
- Client Information: The first things you'll see are the name, mobile number, and type of the client.
- Date and Time: Next, you'll see the starting/ending time and date of the appointment for that client.
- Calendar: You can see on which calendar the appointment was created.
- Appointment Information: Lastly, you'll see the status of the appointment, its 'flag' and its session notes (if any).
You might want to know when your clients' birthdays are coming up so you can do something extra-special for them - like give them a discount or a free appointment. For this reason, Power Diary provides you will a list of client birthdays in the Client Birthdays Report.
Here, you can:
- See a list of clients who have birthdays within the selected date range.
- See the client's name and date of birth.
With Client Statistics, you can see the statuses and types of your clients according to their respective categories. To change the statuses of your clients and to customize their types, you can go to Setup → Custom Lists.
That being said, here's what you can see with Client Statistics Reports.
- A list of all your clients categorized into their relevant client status and client type.
- The option to filter clients based on when they were entered into your Power Diary system, or to get a report on all clients
- The report organized by the clients' names, mobile numbers, client type, gender, client status, date created, default calendar and age.
Client Classification Breakdown
Client Classifications in Power Diary allow you to classify clients by the special needs they require. Examples of some classifications are 'work issues', 'body image', 'anxiety' etc. You can see your current classifications - and add new ones by going to Setup → Custom Lists → Classifications.
And once you classify your clients, you can view all clients within a classification by going to the Classification Reports.
Here, you can:
- See which classifications are associated with a higher number of appointments.
- Filter your report by clients who were entered within particular dates, or remove the dates to get a report on all clients.
- See the clients names, mobile number, email, calendar, classifications, number of appointments and the date a client was created.
With the Client Retention Report, you can see the exact number of appointments a client made within their lifetime. This is useful because it allows you to see how many return clients you're getting - and how many average appointments you have per client.
In the Client Retention Report gives you:
- The total number of appointments a client booked with you from the day the client record was created in your calendar to present.
- The average number of appointments you've had per client.
- The report sorted by client name, the date they were added, date of the first appointment, date of the last appointment, number of appointments and default calendar.
Client Referral Expiry
If you want to see which of your clients' referrals are expiring, you can visit this section. Here, you'll get a report in which you can see:
- A list of clients whose referrals are expiring within the period you specified.
- The complete report which includes the client name, calendar name, referral source, and date of referral expiry.
- A list of clients whose profiles have been created within a specified period. (i.e new clients from last week).
- Can be filtered to report on new clients based on the date that the client profile was created, or based on the date of the first appointment for the client.
- Filtered reports based on the date the client profile was created - or based on the date of their first appointment with your clinic.
- The complete report that includes the client name, mobile number, client type, email, calendar of appointment, date of birth, referred by (if any), the date the client was added and date of the first appointment.
With Inactive Clients report, you can see which clients have stopped doing business with your clinic from a specific period of time.
This report can come in handy if you want to analyze which of your clients require re-engagement or remarketing. Or you can use this section's report to simply figure out which clients can be archived.
In this report, you get:
- A list of clients who have not made an appointment since a specified date.
- A list of clients who have never made an appointment with you by using the Clients who have never had an appointment filter.
- A complete report which Includes the client name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, the date when the last calendar was seen and their last appointment date with your clinic.
If you've offered your clients memberships with your clinic, you'll be able to use the Membership Expiry report to identify people with expiring memberships.
The report lets you see:
- A list of clients whose memberships are expiring within your selected period.
- A full report which includes the client name, their mobile number, the membership type they have, and their membership expiry date.
In the Appointment Count section, you can see which of your clients have had a specific number of appointments with you within a specific time period. This allows you to see who your most frequent clients are - and track session numbers.
The report shows you:
- The list of clients who have had X number of appointments with you in a given period.
- The complete report which includes the client name, their number of appointments within the specified time period and the first appointment date.
Client Sources (How Clients Heard About Us)
If you'd like some insight on which of your marketing channels are bringing you the best clients, this is the report you should see.
With it, you'll get information such as:
- How many clients are in which 'how-heard' category. (How-heard categories represents where your clients heard about you i.e. TV, Social Media, Print Ads, etc.)
- The revenue you generated from clients in each how-heard category.
- The complete report which Includes the client name, the marketing source which they came from and total amount billed (based on the sum of the invoiced amount for that client).