Exporting Email Addresses to MailChimp
Below actioning the below, you will first need to connect your MailChimp and Power Diary accounts together. Check out Connecting to MailChimp to do this.
To export your client, contact or referrer emails into a MailChimp list (you can add or edit lists in MailChimp) follow the steps below.
- Go to Tools → Communication → MailChimp.
- Click Select Clients to the right of whichever list you would like to use.
- Change the search criteria as you desire in order to define which clients, contacts or referrers to add to the MailChimp list.
- Click Get Clients and review the listed names below, unticking any that you do not wish to include in the list.
- Click Send To MailChimp (List Name) List and click Yes on the confirmation window.
That's it! They will now be listed in your MailChimp account as an Audience.
From here you can use the list to do a wide array of things within MailChimp ranging from marketing campaigns all the way through to newsletters and special offers. If you're new to MailChimp we recommend checking out their guide on getting started with MailChimp.
Future clients you add to Power Diary will not automatically sync to Mailchimp. To ensure all new clients added to Power Diary are listed in MailChimp repeat the steps above. This will not create duplicate entries in MailChimp.