Changing the Online Form Expiry Date
How to Change the Expiry Date
Once a created Online Form crosses its default 32-day expiry date, the link you have sent your client will expire. To reactivate the form link for your client you will need to extend the expiry date of the form. You can also make the expiry period shorter, or remove it completely. Here's how you can do this:
- Go to the profile of the client who cannot access their Online Form.
- Navigate to Records → Forms or Admin → Admin Forms and find the form that your client cannot access.
- Click on the Pencil icon on the top-right corner to go into Edit Mode.
- In the Expiry Date box, change the date as per your requirements.
- Scroll down and click Save.
Your client will now be able to access the form using the link again if it has expired. With the above example, there is no expiry date which means they can complete it any time.