Using reMarkable with Power Diary
The reMarkable 2 tablet allows you to
- Take handwritten notes, read, and review documents
- Convert your handwritten notes into text
- On a display that looks and feels like paper
We've had some queries on whether we can integrate with this device in order to synchronize the note-taking into client profiles hosted with Power Diary.
Having reviewed this, unfortunately, reMarkable does not have the capacity to integrate with practice management systems.
However, you can still use reMarkable with Power Diary!
Here are the steps to do so;
- Utilize reMarkable's desktop application to synchronize completed notes from your tablet.
- Export the PDF file according to their instructions to your desktop;
- Drag-and-drop that PDF into your client's Session Note as an attachment for record-keeping purposes.
Alternatively, you can consider Using Speech to Text to Record Session Notes right inside Power Diary, with no expensive third-party device.