Importing Session Note and Form Templates From The Library
Power Diary comes with many Session Note and Online Form templates. For clarity:
- Session Note templates are templates used to record treatments or administration notes.
- Form templates are used for creating fillable online forms for your clients (or for your business).
Since the process of adding templates is very similar for both forms and session notes, the steps detailed in this article will work whether you want to add a session note template or a form template.
Importing a Session Note/Form Template
To import a Session Note or an Online Form template, please follow these steps:
- Go to Tools → Note Templates to import a Session Note Template. To import a Form Template, go to Tools → Form Designer.
- Click the Import From Library button on the top-right corner.
- Browse through the pages until you identify a Session Note/Form template you want to import. You can also use the search bar on the top-right corner to quickly find the template of your choice.
- Once you have found your required template, click on it to see a preview of it.
After ensuring this is the template you want to use, scroll down to the bottom of the template and click Save to My Account.
Once done, that particular template will be visible in Tools → Note Templates or Tools → Form Designer in your account.
To customise this newly added template, please click the gear icon on the right side and click Edit.
This will bring up the template designer where you can adapt it further to need your specific needs and requirements.