Restoring A Deleted Appointment
You can restore a deleted appointment of any kind - i.e. a single client appointment, group appointment, recurring appointment – and more.
If you don’t remember the clients in your deleted appointment, but remember the date of when you created the appointment, then follow these instructions:
- On the left-hand menu of the dashboard, navigate to Reports → System → Deleted Appointments.
- Choose a date range in which the deleted appointment was created and click Run Report.
- From this list, scan through the client name and other data to identify the appointment you want to restore.
But if you remember the client(s) for whom you created the appointment, you can skip the above steps and go directly to their profile using the search bar on top of the Power Diary dashboard.
From there, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Appointments → Appointments.
- Toggle the switch labelled Show Deleted.
- Click on the gear icon (under Actions) on the extreme-right side of the appointment you want to restore – and click on the Restore button.
OK to apply this action.
Your deleted appointment will be restored on your calendar.