Creating Statements Billed to Third Parties
Third Party Statements allow you to show multiple paid or unpaid invoices for a certain period of time for a particular client or for several clients.
You can choose to generate a statement that is based on 'Activity' that will show you all paid and unpaid invoices in that period or a statement based on 'Outstanding Invoices' which will only show all unpaid invoices.
You will first need to ensure that the client's invoices have been billed to the Third Party. For information on how to do this, please read our support article here.
Creating a Statement for a Third Party
- Go to People > Third Parties
- Select the Third Party by either searching for them or using the 'Show All' option
- Go to Billing > Statements, click '+ New Statement'
- Select the Statement Type: 'Activity' or 'Outstanding Invoices'
- Enter the date range
- Click 'Show Invoices and Payment'
- Tick the invoices and payments which you would like to show on the statement
- Click 'Create Statement'.
You have the option to Print, Email or Delete the Statement.
If you would like to find out how to create a statement that is billed to a client, please read our article here.