Emailing Invoices to Your Clients
You can email invoices/receipts directly to your clients. Emailed invoices/receipts are sent to your client as a PDF. Here are four methods of emailing invoices/receipts:
In this article:
Method 1 - Quick Send From the Appointment
Right-click the appointment and select "Email Invoice".
Method 2 - From the Appointment Panel
Click on an appointment and then in the Appointment Panel click the envelope icon → Review the email → Click 'Send'.
Method 3 - From the Edit Invoice Screen:
- Right-click the appointment and select "Edit Invoice".
- Make required changes to services, fees of payments
- Click on the "Email Invoice" icon.
Method 4 - From the Client's Profile:
- Go to the client's profile.
- Go to Billing → Invoices.
- Click Actions → "Email Invoice" next to each invoice/receipt you would like to email.
The content for this email comes from the "Invoice & Statement Email" template which you can edit by going to Tools → Communication → Templates. Here, you can choose whether to include the payment link and otherwise edit the content. Here's what they see when paying an invoice on your Portal:
This is a quick way of emailing multiple invoices to a client.