Setting Up and Allocating Client Types
In your clinic, you deal with many different types of clients. Categorizing them based on their type would help you serve them more effectively. For example, if you’re a health provider, you might want to sort your clients into the following client types: ‘Medicare’, ‘Worker’s Insurance’, ‘Private Health Insurance' and more.
In Power Diary, you can easily do this by creating Client Types.
Doing so will help you bill your clients more accurately, improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and generate reports based on client types.
In this article:
Setting Up Client Types
Here's how you can easily create new client types in Power Diary:
- Go to Setup → Custom Lists → Client Types.
- Click on Add New Client Type.
- Enter the client type and click Save.
Allocating a Client Type to a Client
The new client types you created will be visible inside a client's profile.
- Go to the client's profile.
- Go to the Profile Details page by clicking Details.
- Select the Client Type from the dropdown box.
Click on Save Changes.
Checking A Client's Type In Your Power Diary Calendar
Searching For A Client Based On Their Client Type
When searching for clients, you can filter them based on their client type. This will give you a list of clients who fall under that client type only.
Here's how you can do that:
- Go to People → Clients.
- On the Search page, click on Advanced Search.
- Click on the dropdown menu under Client Types and select your preferred client type.
Add other filters if you want and click on Show Filtered List to bring up the list of clients with your preferred client type.