Merging Duplicate Clients
Duplicate clients can be merged together preventing the need to manually copy appointment and invoicing information. Please note that when a client is merged the system is essentially deleting one of these records and moving data to the other, so it is not possible for this to be reversed with ease.
This is how you do it:
- Access the client's profile with the least client details.
- Under Admin > Manage click Merge With Another Profile.
- Search for and select the client to merge into.
- Closely review all of the information displayed on the confirmation window and ensure that the client record being deleted is correct.
The information recorded on the client details page will not be merged across. Please check each client record prior to merging and ensure that you are merging from the client with the most complete client details page. We recommend using the client numbers as references as to which is which.
- Click OK to confirm the merge.
What is Merged Across?
- Additional Comments from the Details page
- Session Notes
- File Uploads
- Invoices and Payments
- Session Packs