Registering for the Client Portal
Depending on whether your client is brand-new to your practice or is an existing client carried over from another system, the registration process for the Client Portal varies slightly. Just follow the steps in the relevant section below to get started.
If they are a new client (i.e. have never been seen by you before) they follow the below steps to set up their Client Portal login to be able to book their first appointment.
- Click Login.
- Click Register Here.
- Fill out the registration form and click Get Verification Code, which will either be sent via SMS or Email.
- Enter the four-digit code that was sent and complete the registration.
- They can now login with their email address and password to book appointments, view invoices and pay them online when you've set up your integration with Stripe to process them securely.
A dedicated Toll-Free Number (TFN) is required to send/receive SMS messages in the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and Barbados. For more details, please click here.
If they are an existing client of the business but haven't yet used Power Diary's Client Portal they will need to select the 'Click here to reset your password' option to create a password to be able to log in.
- Fill out the below form, ensuring that the information like email is the same that you have in your client's profile, which the system will use to recognize them.
- Select a password and confirm it (which must be a minimum of 6 characters).
- Click Get Verification Code and enter the code.
- They can now log in with their email address and password to book appointments, view invoices and pay them online when you've set up your integration with Stripe to process them securely.