Setting Up and Using Multiple Locations
In this article:
You can add multiple locations to your Power Diary account (for free). There is no limit to the number of locations you can add. Individual appointments can then be assigned to these locations, or you can link the location to a roster so that all new appointments entered into the rostered times are automatically assigned to a selected location. Here's how you do it:
Adding Additional Locations
- Go to Setup > Configuration > Locations
- Select "Add Location"
- Enter the Location Name, Email, Address, and any Additional Invoice Text you would like to appear on invoices that are specific to this location.
- Select the colour that you would like the location to appear as in rostered times on the calendar.
- Click "Save".
Changing the Location of an Individual Appointment
- Click on the appointment in the diary.
- In the appointment panel select the desired location from the Location drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Changing the Default Location for an Individual Diary Using the Roster
You are able to link a location to a roster so that any new appointment booked into the rostered time will be linked to the default location. You can link a location to a roster as follows:
- Go to Setup > Roster
- Select the diary you wish to edit the roster for
- Click on the roster date to edit it, or click "Add Roster" to add a new roster
- Use the 'Location' drop down to select the default location for the times in this roster
- Click 'Save'
Changing the Default Location for Unrostered Times for an Individual Diary
By default, any appointment added into an unrostered time will be linked to the default location selected for the diary. Only use the following if you would like to change the default location for unrostered time for a particular diary to something different.
- Go to Setup > Diaries > Select the diary to edit.
- Click on 'Settings' on the left-hand side menu
- Change "Default Location for New Appointments" to the location desired.
- Click Save.
All new appointments entered in this diary in times that are not rostered will now be assigned to the Default Location selected.
Unrostered times will be shown as the default grey colour in the diary. These are times that have not been rostered as available for the diary.