Recording Client Sources
Keeping a record of how clients heard about your business can help you determine what marketing and advertising initiatives work, and which ones are a waste of money. This is easy to do in Power Diary, here's how:
Setting up or Editing Your "How Client's Heard About Us" Options:
- Go to Setup > Custom Lists
- Select Client Marketing Source
- Add or remove marketing sources as required.
How to Record the Marketing Source in the Client Profile:
- Access the client record through the client search.
- Select the desired option from the How Client Heard About Us field.
- Click Save.
You can report on client sources by going to Reports > Clients > Client Sources. You can also use these for client list generation by going to People > Clients > Advanced Search.