You can setup "Client Types" to reflect each of the common types of clients you see. For example a health provider might see the following client types: Medicare, Private Health Insurance, Workers Compensation, Corporate, Employee Assistance etc. Once defined you can record the Client Type for each client. This allows you to generate reports relating to each Client Type, as well enable you to use the Communication Tools to develop target lists based on the Client Type.
Setting up Client Types
1. Go to Setup >> Custom Lists, select "Client Types"
2. Click "Add New Client Type"
3. Add new Client Type and click Save.
Your new client type will now be created and be available for selection from the Client Details screen.
Allocating a "Client Type" to a Client
1. Go to the "Client Details" screen. (Right-click an appointment and select "Display Client Details" or use the Client Search function.)
2. Under "Other Details" select the "Client Type" from the drop-down box.
3. Click Save.