Closing or Pausing Your Account
Wanting to cancel your account? We'd be sorry to see you go!
Before you continue, please ensure that you have exported your data from your Power Diary to ensure that you have a copy of it going forward. You can export your data via Tools → Data Export. (You may also want a copy of your tax invoices for your Power Diary subscription. These can be accessed by going to Setup → Subscription → Invoices and Receipts). More information on this can be found at Exporting Your Data.
Once done email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and organise for your account to be closed. Please email us from the email address associated with your account. Closure requests from other email addresses other than the one you used to sign up and create an account with won't be entertained.
- Request Email: To initiate the closure process, please send us an email requesting the closure of your account, along with the date you would like your account to be closed.
- Acknowledgement Email: Upon sending the Request Email, you will get a confirmation email in response from us. Please read it carefully and reply to it acknowledging that you've understood the closure terms and that you would like to proceed.
Want to Pause or Store your account instead?
Instead of closing your account, you can pause or store your account with us.
- If you'd like to retain all the data in your account, but no longer need to actively use it, you can place your account in Storage Mode instead.
- For a low monthly cost, you'll continue to have all your information securely stored in Power Diary, and enjoy continued access in 'read-only' mode.
- This means you'll be unable to complete key functions like creating new appointments and sending messages.
- If you're just taking a break from practising - let's say you're having a baby, travelling or experiencing ill health - simply let us know when you'll be back and we can pause your account whilst you're away.
- There is no charge for this service - your account access and monthly invoicing will simply resume automatically on your return date.
- The length of time an account can be paused depends on your circumstances, so please just let us know the time you need and a bit of information about the reasons for the pause and we'll do our best to accommodate.
If you would like to action any of the above please email email@example.com and one of our support team members will be able to assist you with the process. We are always interested to hear feedback from our users and would appreciate any feedback that you provide surrounding your decision to close the account.
Want to get even more value from your account? Let us know and we'll review your account with you, help you set up additional features and answer any questions you might have. Send us an email to get in touch.