If you want to enrol your clients into a monthly membership, either for services or any other purpose, you can create such membership in Power Diary and add it to your clients' profiles.
Creating a Membership
- Go to Setup → Memberships.
- Click + Add Memberships.
- Type in the name of your membership and its description along with the amount, billing cycle, duration of the memberships and the period.
- Once done, click Save.
Applying a Membership to a Client's Profile
- Open a client's profile.
- Navigate to Billing → Billing Setup.
- Turn the Membership switch on.
- Select from the list of memberships you've already created.
- Set the Rate and Duration.
- Click Save Changes once done.
This will now keep a record of when a client's membership is set, the price charged, and when it expires.
Membership Expiry Report
Once you've completed the above, you'll be able to use the Membership Expiry Report to identify when these memberships expire. Just navigate to Reports → Clients → Membership Expiry.
The report lets you see a full report that includes the client name, their mobile number, the membership type they have, and their membership expiry date.