Event reminders enable you to be automatically alerted to events like client birthdays, recurring appointments ending or when a session pack has ended. On the main diary page, you will notice in the top right corner a button called Reminders. This will take you to a list of automatic and manually set reminders relating to your clients. You can also set manual reminders for individual clients such "Send Follow-up letter" and schedule the reminder for six months time. In response to reminders, you can either perform an action like sending an SMS or email using your templates, or you can acknowledge and remove the reminder from your list.
Note: Event Reminders are not generated for archived clients.
Setting Up Automatic Event Reminders
- Go to Setup > Configuration > Reminders
- Select what you would like to be reminded about e.g. Client Birthdays, Recurring Appointments finishing, or the end of a Session Pack.
- Click Save.
Setting a Manual Reminder for a Client
- Access the client's record
- Click on Event Reminders (left of the screen)
- Click on Add Event Reminder
- Enter Occasion, Description, Reminder Date and Action.
- Click Save.
Checking and Actioning your Reminders
- On the main diary page click on "Reminders" button (top right of screen)
- Review your reminders and either per form action (e.g. Send birthday SMS / email) or click "Hide" to remove the reminder from your list.
You can add new templates to your action list by creating them in Tools > Communication > Templates. Find the related articles below for more information on how to create these templates if you're unsure.