Session Pack Templates
These are used to create new Session Packs. To create a new template:
- Go to Setup >> Session Packs
- Click on 'Add New Pack Template'
Viewing the Session Packs for a client
- Go to the Client Details
- Click on 'Packs' in the Client menu (right hand side).
From here you can view and edit the details of existing packs, and add a new pack for this client.
Creating a new Session Pack for a client
There are 3 ways to make a new Session Pack for a Client (1) From the client's Pack view (2) From an Appointment (3) From an Invoice:
(1) From the client's Pack view
- In the clients record click on the 'Packs' tab
- Select 'Add New Pack'
- Configure all the options, or select a pack template to use the settings defined in that template.
(2) From an Appointment
- Click on the appointment to bring up the Appointment Details panel
- Click on the 'Select a Service or Product' drop down list
- Scroll down to 'Session Pack Templates' and select the Pack
- Click 'Save'
(3) From an Invoice
- On the editing invoice page use the Item drop down list under "Add Items to This Invoice"
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select the Pack from under 'Session Pack Templates'
- Click "Add to Invoice"
Packs can also be optionally created automatically when one expired. This is a configurable setting in the template.
Using an open session pack in an appointment or invoice
When editing an appointment or invoice, any existing active session packs for the client will appear in the drop down list under 'Open Session Packs'.
If you don't see your pack there, then it has expired, or has been used up. View the details of all the sessions allocated to the pack in the Client Details area, 'Packs' tab.
Working with Session based Referrals
When you receive a new referral from a referrer, or authorisation from an insurer for a certain number of sessions within a timeframe you can now use the session pack system to track and monitor this.
To do this, simply create a new pack a new pack for the client by going into their client details area and clicking on the 'Packs' tab. If you have common types of authorisations, then you can create a template so the settings are already configured.