1. Go to Tools >> Communication >> Templates and click "New Template"
2. Set "Select Message Type" to either "Email" or "Letter", depending on what you would like to use the template for.
3. Complete the template and in the "Content" section add in your desired message. Under Merge Fields you'll see an option called "ListAllFutureAppointments". Your finished message might look something like this:
Note: you only need to setup the template (above) once.
4. Press "Save".
1. In the Client's Profile scroll down to the "Communication" section
2. Select either "New Email" or "New Letter".
New Email: To email it directly to the client simply select the template from the drop-down box, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save And Send" (or "Save As Draft" if you'd like to send it later).
New Letter: To generate your template as a letter so that you can print or save it as a PDF just select the template from the drop-down box and select either "Save And Send" (or "Save As Draft" if you plan on making some changes to it before you print/save it). The page should refresh and the "Print", "Word" and "PDF" options will appear - click whichever option you would like.