Setup a Template:
- Go to Tools >> Communication >> Templates and click "New Template"
- Ensure "Select Message Type" is set to "Email" or "Letter"
- Complete the template and in the "Content" section add in your desired message. Under Merge Fields you'll see an option called "ListAllFutureAppointments". Your finished message might look something like this:
- Press "Save"
You only need to setup the template (above) once.
Sending the Future Appointments list to Your Clients:
- In the Client's Profile scroll down to the "Communicate" section
- Next to "Send Email or SMS Message" select the template you created above.
- To email it directly to the client click "Send". To print it select "Word" or "PDF" and you'll be able to print it.
That's it, you're done!