You can process a sale and generate an invoice / receipt without an appointment. This is perfect for situations when a client drops in to purchase a product but is not there for an appointment.
1. Go to Accounts >> New Invoice
2. In the "Services and Products Provided To" field, type and then select the client's name.
3. Select the correct name from the "Sold By" list. (For reporting and cash balancing.)
4. Select who will pay the invoice (Client, Clients Contact or Third Party)
5. Select the Location (this will be linked to the default location)
6. Click "Create Invoice".
You can now add products, services and payments to the invoice and print or email it as normal. You can also view this invoice at any time by going to the client's profile and clicking on Invoices (top right of screen) or by going to Accounts >> Invoices.
Invoices not attached to appointments can also be created in the clients invoices list. When viewing the clients invoices if you click "New Invoice" this will create an invoice that is not attached to an appointment.