You can generate a range of reports relating to your sales. To access Sales Reports go to Reports > Financial. Click on the report you wish to generate, select the date range you are interested in and the run the report. All reports can be printed, export to Excel for further analysis and custom reporting, or export as a PDF.
The following sales related reports are available:
- This report gives an overview of all appointment, invoicing and payment activity for the period.
- Prodcues four sections:
- Appointments: Includes appointments booked during the reporting period. Useful for checking which appointments have been invoiced (which can be see by which appointment have an invoice number listed), and which ave been paid.
- Sales Without Appointments: Shows all invoices produced that are not associated with an appointment. Typically for product sales.
- Payments: Shows all payments received in the period, along with details of which invoice the payment is allocated to (if allocated).
- Gross sales for all appointments that have services assigned to them. Appointments are displayed if their start date is within the specified date range. Therefore, you can also use this report to predict future sales. The total outstanding payments figure, displays the value for all appointments that haven't been received.
Invoices & Payments
- Displays all service and product sales & payments based on appointment or payment date. Can be used for GST Sales for BAS.
- Report on Invoice Date or Payment Date.
- Includes invoice number, date of invoice, client name, diary, location name, description (name of service/product), invoice total, tax amount, date paid, payment method, amount paid, amount owing.
- Breakdown of how many products and services were sold over a date range for each employee.
- Group by Type and then Item to see total quantity of each service, product, or session pack sold in that period of time.
- Filter by Invoice Date or Payment Date.
- Includes date of sale, client name, diary, appointment date (if invoice is associated to an appointment), type of sale (service, product, session pack), item sold (either service or product name), time/duration (relevant for services), total invoices amount, tax included.
- Shows all outstanding invoices for clients as of a particular date.
- For example, report on what invoices were outstanding as of the last financial year for tax purposes.
- Includes the entity payable by, and the total amount owing by each. The sum of outstanding amount is listed at the bottom of the report.
Aged Accounts Receivables
- Shows whos account is in arrears as at the current point in time. Use this to an accurate list of what is currently owed.
- Includes the entity payable by and a summary of outstaning amount based on periods of 0-30 days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days, 90+days, and a total sum of owed payments.
P.S: See our articles on filtering and grouping reports to learn how to further manipulate reports to give the information you want.