There are three ways to add new clients to your Power Diary account:
(1) Import from an existing database, e.g. excel file;
(2) Create automatically from the main diary;
(3) Add individually using the Client's menu.
Method 2: Create New Clients Automatically from the Main Diary
You can create new client profiles automatically when making appointments in the diary. This allows you to take bookings and create new client profiles quickly whilst on the phone.
- Click on a time in the dairy to make a new appointment.
- Under "Profile" click 'Add a new Client' and enter the new client's name and other desired details
- Click "Save". This will create the appointment, and also create a new client profile.
NOTE: A dropdown list of existing client names will display as you enter the client's name. If the appointment is for an existing client simply select them from the dropdown list.
Method 3: Add Individually using the Clients Menu
You can add new clients individually to your account at any time:
- People >> Create
- This will allow you to enter the basic client details including the client's name, mobile number and default calendar
- Click "Next"
- This will take you through to the new client's record which you can then either continue to add details to the client record.
NOTE: Click 'Save Client Record' after making any changes in the client record.
- Access the client profile (use the search in the top menu to search the client's name)
- Make required changes to client profile.
- Click "Save"
Permanently Deleting Clients
Warning: This permanently removes all information related to the client from your account. This cannot be undone.
- Access the client profile using methods described in "Editing Clients" above.
- Under "Admin" select "Delete" and then click "OK" to confirm.