There are three ways to add new clients to your Power Diary account: (1) Import from an existing database, e.g. excel file; (2) Create automatically from the main diary; (3) Add individually using the Client's menu.
Method 2: Create New Clients Automatically from the Main Diary
You can create new client profiles automatically when making appointments in the diary. This allows you to take bookings and create new client profiles quickly whilst on the phone.
1. Click on a time in the dairy to make a new appointment.
2. Under "Client" click 'Add a new Client' and enter the new clients name and mobile number and click "Save". HINT: If the client does not have a mobile phone write "None".
3. Click "Save". This will create the appointment, and also create a new client profile.
NOTE: A dropdown list of existing client names will display as you enter the clients name. If the appointment is for an existing client simply select them from the dropdown list.
Method 3: Add Individually using the Clients Menu
You can add new clients individually to your account at anytime:
1. Clients >> New Client
2. This will allow you to enter the basic client details including the clients name, mobile number and default calendar
3. Click "Create Client Record"
4. This will take you through to the new clients record which you can then either continue to add details to the client record.
NOTE: Click 'Save Client Record' after making any changes in the client record.
1. Access the client profile in one of four ways-
Method 1: 'Right-click' over an appointment for the client and select "Client Details"
Method 2: Click on an appointment and then on the right hand side click on the clients name.
Method 3: Double click on the appointment.
Method 4: Clients >> Search, type name in "Client Name" box and select from dropdown list.
2. Make required changes to client profile.
3. Click "Save"
Archiving a client removes the client from most dropdown lists and preserves their information.
1. Access client profile as described in "Editing Clients" above.
2. Under "Admin" select "Client is Archived" and click "Save".
NOTE: To "unarchive" a client access the client profile using the Clients menu (Method 4 above) and untick the "Client is archived" setting.
PERMANENTLY DELETING CLIENTS
Warning: This permanently removes all information related to client from your account. This cannot be undone.
1. Access the client profile using methods described in "Editing Clients" above.
2. Under "Admin" select "Delete Client" and then click "OK" to confirm.